Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If/when the server does go down/reopen in the future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elfwitch

If/when the server does go down/reopen in the future Empty
PostSubject: If/when the server does go down/reopen in the future   If/when the server does go down/reopen in the future Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 12:19 am

Hello I was wondering if the next time antebellum does go down and come back up, could you please use the old custom classes again? I'm starting to think that you don't care about what the community likes/wants anymore seeing how half of the stuff that gets mentioned gets ignored. I miss having the option to choose from 10+ different custom classes to play that were fun. If anything, it would be nice to see the old custom classes brought back besides from the puppet master since it make pve way to easy with how OP the pets were. I mean each time the server comes up, you literally change everything and I don't understand why you just don't keep everything the same and just work on whats there instead of changing it. Like some of the things from the old antebellum that some of us miss are the procs you got from killing bosses like halaku etc in the hills of camelot.
Back to top Go down

If/when the server does go down/reopen in the future
Page 1 of 1