Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inactivity and Future Server Shut Down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Inactivity and Future Server Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity and Future Server Shut Down   Inactivity and Future Server Shut Down Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:47 am

Im currently working and spending alot of time with my new son so there is no new updates in the horizon.

The server will keep running untill noone is playing.

Then i will shut it down.
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
elfwitch

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity and Future Server Shut Down   Inactivity and Future Server Shut Down Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 11:06 pm

I would continue playing but since most of our suggestions get ignored coming from a player that's been here ever since the first antebellum, I've somewhat given up on the server. With the custom classes there is right now, I have no interest in the server anymore seeing how my chars has been stuck in hellfire armor for months. If you was to bring back the old custom classes, maybe some of us would continue to play here but instead you choose not to reply back to a lot of threads and that's pretty much told me that y'all don't care what some of us want. The way the server use to be the last time it was up, it was 100x more funner instead of only having very few classes to play from. If you'd put back in all the custom classes, maybe more of us would continue to play here instead of drifting off if you'd do what the community wants.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity and Future Server Shut Down   Inactivity and Future Server Shut Down Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 10:53 am

I always put me and my family before the server. That is why it feels like i dont care about the server.

In the end the server is just a spare time hobby, nothing more. And if people play or not does not really effect me in any way.

If people are mad becouse i do not do as people want me to do then they do not know me and the server at all. I do what i want with it regardless of what people want me to do. (Sometimes i do change stuff that is suggested. But that is becouse i see the merit in doing it.)

Another unrelated thing is if you make some space between your sentences it will be easier to read and more appealing. Like type 1 - 2 sentences then press enter twice and another 1-2 sentences.

Example.

Hello.

How are you all today.

That is great. Have a nice day.

vs

Hello. How are you all today. That is great. Have a nice day.

The more text you add the more cluttered it will be and people might even skip it becouse it is annoying to read.

Good luck with the next server you play on
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
lithiumjack

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity and Future Server Shut Down   Inactivity and Future Server Shut Down Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 3:10 pm

Good to hear from you! No worries, I had some fun while it was up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity and Future Server Shut Down   Inactivity and Future Server Shut Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity and Future Server Shut Down
Page 1 of 1