Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Open for a while.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Server Open for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Server Open for a while.   Server Open for a while. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 12:02 pm

Gonna keep the server open while i try out some new things.

The old classes have been readded.
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
lecktore

PostSubject: Re: Server Open for a while.   Server Open for a while. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 12:29 pm

Is a Joke Or ?

Wed May 23, 2018 4:52 pm by Admin

As theres was little to no activity on the server, i have chosen to shut it down.

Good luck to wherever you end up.

You think now is it better? For how long, please 1-2 months after that, anyway, the server is closed again because you write that nobody plays, I sacrifice no more time on this server. Have fun with new things
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Open for a while.   Server Open for a while. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 1:45 pm

I only close my server down when noone play it. Im opening it right now becouse i wanna do some stuff on it. Ofcourse i could just keep it closed for me only.

I dont know when i shut it down again. I wont shut it down if multiple people are activly playing.
Back to top Go down
aidsgaming

PostSubject: Re: Server Open for a while.   Server Open for a while. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:07 pm

Aww server isnt on the list was lastnight. ETA when its gonna be back up?

Also you got a discord?
Back to top Go down
elfwitch

PostSubject: Re: Server Open for a while.   Server Open for a while. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 10:32 pm

Y'all might as well get use to the fact that each time the server is closed, all your chars etc will be wiped.
It annoys me also seeing how I've played this server each time it comes back just to see all my progress I originally made is gone.
I don't really understand why he does it myself but he does.
Would be nice for once when the server goes down and nothing has changed (but the old custom classes being added which should've been done in the first place) that we would be able to keep our chars and progress instead of loosing everything.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Open for a while.   Server Open for a while. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 12:33 am

Portal is acting wonky. Its up and running.

Add it to custom shard with ip.

The reason it is wiped when i shut it down and open it up. Is becouse i usually make alot of changes that require a wipe.

Its easier to manage new things with a wipe. Especially if the classes change drasticly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Open for a while.   Server Open for a while. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Open for a while.
Page 1 of 1