Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monk spec point

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Wic

[GM]Wic

Monk spec point Empty
PostSubject: Monk spec point   Monk spec point Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 8:32 pm

How would you fee about increasing the spec points for monks or taking away a spec line? The class really only has enough spec points to go 50 in 1 spec line. Which makes it hard to utilizes this class to its full potential.

Back to top Go down
Tanis

Tanis

Monk spec point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk spec point   Monk spec point Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 10:46 pm

And maybe adding an evasion buff? The only good aoe this class has is an evasion style, my monk currently has over 450 dex and fails to evade blue mobs... but a buff I have increases my chance to parry, which the monk doesn't have an attack style based off a parry. I think... last I looked I didn't see any h2h that opens from parry..

But there's a lot of things that could be done to improve this class.

Heck give it an evade buff and it will be a decent class again lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Monk spec point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk spec point   Monk spec point Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 11:29 pm

Il change the parry buff to evade instead.
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
Tanis

Tanis

Monk spec point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk spec point   Monk spec point Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 12:49 am

awesome, many thanks sir. Not to be a bother, it just didn't make sense to have a parry buff when theres no style for it lol
Back to top Go down
[GM]Wic

[GM]Wic

Monk spec point Empty
PostSubject: Not at all   Monk spec point Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 3:27 am

You are not being a bother by any means. This is the feedback we need from the players. We encourage players to give all feed back no matter how small or how sill it may be. The more feed back we get the better the server will become.
Back to top Go down
Tanis

Tanis

Monk spec point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk spec point   Monk spec point Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 4:32 am

Good, I can keep producing feedback lol I also had sent a questline to admin a while ago, fully put together and all, dialogue, items, mobs, layouts for it. I can make more if you want them.

From now on I will take note of my feedback of classes and areas.

Right now my only concern with farming is get a legendary orb lol I don't know what drops it, other than the boss challenges and those are a bit out of my league haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monk spec point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk spec point   Monk spec point Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monk spec point
Page 1 of 1