Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spec line disappearing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elfwitch

Spec line disappearing Empty
PostSubject: Spec line disappearing   Spec line disappearing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 12:44 am

Hello I just made a char, bought the spec line and after I killed the witch and dinged 50 my spec line vanished. Lots of people are having this issue and it needs fixed. Until then I shall stick to playing gw2.
Back to top Go down
elfwitch

PostSubject: Re: Spec line disappearing   Spec line disappearing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:24 am

Also if you can please change the server back to the way it was last time. You having to choose spec lines and half of the spec lines that people liked are not even able to be used since they are not listed like all the puppet masters spec lines ain't even listed. I use to like this server but the way you have it set up right now, everybody is complaining about it and it sucks horribly bad with this set up.
Back to top Go down
elfwitch

PostSubject: Re: Spec line disappearing   Spec line disappearing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:26 am

And if possible please remove the damn group cap.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spec line disappearing   Spec line disappearing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Might have been becouse you bought a spec before you became ninja. I know the trainer removes all specs when advancing you to ninja.

This server isnt planned to stay online. As i havent made any announcements that its open. Just doing some stuff. Got no plans to keep it open with this kind of spec buying. Just wanted to test my old script to see if it still worked.

Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
elfwitch

PostSubject: Re: Spec line disappearing   Spec line disappearing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:21 am

Well if you do decide to keep the server open and if you need any help with anything on the server I'd be more then happy to help since I've been around for a long time. The main things I only know how to do is make items, creatures and loot table for the mob (if i can remember exactly how it's done since it's been over a year since I've last did those) Hope to see the server stay up since I'm done playing live with how things are being ruined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spec line disappearing   Spec line disappearing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spec line disappearing
Page 1 of 1