Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanis

Tanis

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:27 am

Name: Steven | Tanis

Language: English

Skills: I have worked on my own server for a few months, I know the commands pretty well, I have been playing DAOC since BETA ended. I do not know scripting and C++ but I know how to adjust things in a database, I know how to create npc's, items, Trainers. I have worked on another server before and work on my own for fun, and though The Pit didn't stay up super long I would like to give it a try. I have College level Mathematic skills, and a very wide variety of Computer skills dating all the way back to windows 95.

About me: I am active on the forum, I am online everyday, I love this server, I want to see it evolve to the largest server, I love helping other players(you can watch me constantly if you want, I PL people, give good items away for free, I assist people on anything they need), I was on this server a while ago when custom classes were separated by realms and the classic classes were still around, so I use whatever information I have to help anyone , it doesn't mater who they are or what they do, I help them if they need me. I see so many heated arguments and so much trash talk in /broadcast, but I never join the argument, I stay neutral and try to calm the storm a bit. I am of a kind nature, I really don't have an angry bone in my body...

If not as a GM, I can be an Assistant or Moderator of some sort with a few commands, I just want to help the server and its players. There is never a GM online when I'm online.

If you need more information email me or message me here.
Message me for my Email...

or you can reach me ingame as:
Bigdaddy
Tanis
Warlock
William Wallace
Jack
Dalamar

See you online!

P.S
I used Influenza's Application as a Template for this Application.
Back to top Go down

Gm Application
Page 1 of 1