Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Influenza

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infuenza

Infuenza

Application: Influenza Empty
PostSubject: Application: Influenza   Application: Influenza Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:56 am

Name: Zach | Influenza

Language: English

Skills: I have extensive knowlege with GM/Admin commands, I am a pretty decent freeshard scripter/coder, and have worked on many projects. My projects consist of Immortal Legacy PvP, Area 51 RvR, Chaotic Justice PvP (all mine) and worked on a few other shards: The first Antebellum (As an admin, Ingame work), Abyss PvP (was Admin, and Scriptor, never was released as Host droped us) Forged Worlds PvE (Admin) and many other popular and non-popular shards.

Reason: I would like to help on this server for many reasons the most simplest is I love custom shards and want to build my own but have no money for a host. I have lots of spare time, and love to help others. This project was amazing the first time, and I know will be better this time around. Even a trial shot would be amazing.

If you would like any additional information please dont be afraid to contact me at my email (cannot post as a new user) or xxshadowsfatexx (skype)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ForsakenXach

Application: Influenza
Page 1 of 1