Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

beggar suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dacmac69(Sky)

beggar suggestion Empty
PostSubject: beggar suggestion   beggar suggestion Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:38 pm

I like the class dynamics, but i have some concern. I'm in full bloodstone gear and temped out. I'm getting rocked by all melee with any bit of deffence because my swing speed is so slow. We need a 20 minute celerity buff or let the effect merch change the speed of weps.
Back to top Go down
Kandrala

beggar suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: beggar suggestion   beggar suggestion Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:01 pm

I'm watching a luri begger completely wreck anything it fights. Shades, dragon slayer, juggernaut. Shes ending all fights with full health. I don't see the problem your having.
Back to top Go down
dacmac69(Sky)

beggar suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: beggar suggestion   beggar suggestion Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:18 pm

yeah i redid my temp and get a different weapon, all is good now.
Back to top Go down
Kandrala

beggar suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: beggar suggestion   beggar suggestion Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:08 pm

I'd actually ask for a nerf on the HOT, the beggar just ignores any damage taken. Nerf to the AF buff I'm assuming they have as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

beggar suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: beggar suggestion   beggar suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beggar suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antebellum :: Antebellum :: Antebellum - Suggestions-
Jump to: