Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in

Go down 
+6
Jugg
Kataliste
Admin
malbolger
Jubok1986
[GM]Wic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
elfwitch

Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in   Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 10:38 pm

The daily challenge quests outside of galpen is doable. You just got to know which order to get the items in and how to do them. I'll try to make a guide sometime soon with a picture of each dungeon map showing the locs of where to get the items at in the correct order and what you need to do! They may seem impossible to do at first but once you learn the mechanics, it's simple as cutting cake!
Back to top Go down
lithiumjack

PostSubject: Re: Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in   Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 12:04 am

Could we get the effectiveness of things like lifetaps, omni/lifetap procs, td summons, etc. increased?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in   Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 8:14 pm

lithiumjack wrote:
Could we get the effectiveness of things like lifetaps, omni/lifetap procs, td summons, etc. increased?

I will adjust these if people report the spell names.
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
lithiumjack

PostSubject: Re: Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in   Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 1:59 am

Admin wrote:
lithiumjack wrote:

I will adjust these if people report the spell names.

It is every spell effect/proc that drains life. These are the ones on my characters:

Code:
Traitor Summon
Mantra of Life Stealing
omni-lifedrain (proc as used on Tartarus weapons)
Gate Five - Gate of Limit
omni-lifedrain (Twin Dragon H2H style proc)
Soul Siphon
Form of the Blood Wolf
Dragon Regeneration
Beguiled Hex

Ones I think might be power taps, but list health returned and have low effect:
Ki Collector
Ki Generator (H2H style proc)
Back to top Go down
Doomzdave

PostSubject: Re: Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in   Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 12:36 am

I haven't played in a few days/week. I need to check out the updates, but some feedback:

- I feel like there are only a few classes people are playing because the others aren't as efficient. Holy Knight, Herald, Revenant, Marauder for tank, and Summoner seem to be the main classes people are playing. My Battle Priest is a joke and not fun at all to play, staff has great AE styles but they cost too much end, when I use his power sapping style I can't even do any abilities or switch chants most of the time because I run OOP so fast. So I stopped playing it entirely.

- I get you want to keep things very secret, but with low population I wouldn't mind a general "ballpark" hint for some things like the challenge quest and epic quest. I stopped bothering with the daily challenge quest, just wasn't worth it to me because I had no idea if I was on the right path or not. I like figuring things out, but if I have to search every corner of Mid main land for something etc. I don't bother with it lol. I'm giving that feedback because I wouldn't want you to waste your time putting in content no one is going to bother doing if it is impossible to find or figure out.

- From day 1 it felt like we the players were being punished. I know things have improved since the server restart, there are now way better items for lvl 50 and places to go to xp. My player feedback is I'd love for the server to keep stepping away from this idea of punishing and imprisoning the player. The breach was a cool idea, but I know a lot of new players got very frustrated with it. Challenges and unique content is great, but I think a few places and bosses need to scale a bit more linear in terms of difficulty; again, Undead City we go from blue mobs hitting for 20-30 damage to yellow and orange mobs hitting for 400-800+ I know you don't want people to afk in there, but people just afk at the entrance instead. No one even bothers to go forward into the dungeon at all :\ it's tricky, but I think what will keep people playing and exploring is knowing what general path to take at lvl 50 to keep progressing and evolving their character with gear and skills in order to have a chance at a lot of the end game challenges. If things seem too impossible, not a lot of people are going to even bother with them.
Back to top Go down
elfwitch

PostSubject: Re: Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in   Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 9:39 am

Has wic gone MIA again? I ain't seen him online or post anything in a few weeks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in   Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Discussion. Everyone please pitch in
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2