Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juggernaut & some item suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomzdave

Juggernaut & some item suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Juggernaut & some item suggestions   Juggernaut & some item suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 6:39 pm

So glad the server is back and updating! My favorite to play

playing the Juggernaut a bit I wanted to share a few minor suggestions, overall I think this is a great main tank class to soak up damage, but sometimes I find other classes can do just as well when well templated:

- The war lion is kinda useless end game. Its damage is very very low and it dies quite easily. Maybe if it could be recast in combat? Or perhaps have it always have the Lion's Fury buff on it at all times.

- Way of the River would be great if it could be cast during combat the same way the Warden's group HoT can be. Also lower recast time from 2 minutes to a minute or 30 seconds.

- Iron Fist should stack with the buffbot/other damage adds.

- Major Fury of the Plains only buffs con for 1 point lol :p seems pointless. Maybe have it be a percentage like buff con for 2-5%?

- Would love if the Shackle (snare) ability was also a DD.

I love the different loot currencies you have, but since we all mostly insta to 50 it feels the minor/lower/greater monster skulls are useless. Would be nice to have the following:

- lower tiered currencies can buy higher tier currencies (like 20 greater skulls can buy 1 pristine skull etc.).

- add more options to buy with end game currency. Seems there is mostly just armor, would be nice to have some of the dragon items.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut & some item suggestions   Juggernaut & some item suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 11:19 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. I can se there is alot of things not quite as they should be.

I will look into the things when i got the time

Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
lecktore

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut & some item suggestions   Juggernaut & some item suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Nice suggestions Doomz,

Problem is, Admin is Solo as Gm on this Server, he Work Work Work, but his time is so Little.

I am glad when he creates a lot.

And I hope the server stays longer than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut & some item suggestions   Juggernaut & some item suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juggernaut & some item suggestions
Page 1 of 1