Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Priest power issue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomzdave

Battle Priest power issue Empty
PostSubject: Battle Priest power issue   Battle Priest power issue Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 4:48 pm

Yesterday this was working fine but today I noticed the Battle Priest is having some power issues. I can't cast any chants because it says I don't have enough power, and I know they have a power drain style in the staff line (probably H2H as well I assume), it barely drains enough power =\ it was great to twist chants and felt like a great class to play but now it is frustrating as I can only have 1 chant up after combat. Serenity also has no affect on it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle Priest power issue   Battle Priest power issue Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 7:21 pm

I dont want the class to be yet another buff bot stuck behind another char. That is why you need to engage to use stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
Doomzdave

PostSubject: Re: Battle Priest power issue   Battle Priest power issue Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 6:59 pm

ok I get ya, but could the speed chant at least cost way less power to cast? :p
Back to top Go down
lithiumjack

PostSubject: Re: Battle Priest power issue   Battle Priest power issue Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 9:30 pm

Just for reference, I will say that the issue is pretty intense, and with endurance. I cannot activate a mantra outside of using the staff pow drain style first, and endurance is gone within 3 attacks, and doesn't regen enough to do another within the time between swings. Defensive Pow Regen ability they have seems to do nothing, you just have no pow unless you use that staff style.
Back to top Go down
bogha69

PostSubject: Re: Battle Priest power issue   Battle Priest power issue Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 3:06 am

H2H allows for decent dps, no aoe, but endo isn't an issue, and power is always good.
Back to top Go down
Doomzdave

PostSubject: Re: Battle Priest power issue   Battle Priest power issue Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 3:46 pm

lithiumjack wrote:
Just for reference, I will say that the issue is pretty intense, and with endurance. I cannot activate a mantra outside of using the staff pow drain style first, and endurance is gone within 3 attacks, and doesn't regen enough to do another within the time between swings. Defensive Pow Regen ability they have seems to do nothing, you just have no pow unless you use that staff style.

yup this. Battle Priest End regen doesn't really work, I can only do 3-4 styles max and out of end, the power drain barely takes any power =\ so I had to buy raging power and just keep 1 chant on the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Priest power issue   Battle Priest power issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Priest power issue
Page 1 of 1