Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
methanas

MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all Empty
PostSubject: MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all   MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 pm

i hit 5 and i cant see or hit sprint or what type of amor i can wear or magical or combat skills
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all   MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:02 pm

What client are you using.
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
methanas

PostSubject: Re: MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all   MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:03 pm

im using american but its just daoc it says since i got a new comp and just says daoc now under ea folder
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all   MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:09 pm

I ment what version. Remember to use 1.109 or below.

Try and switch around in the ui settings ingame to see if Normal setting or Toa settings will change anything.
Back to top Go down
methanas

PostSubject: Re: MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all   MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:12 pm

its fully updated 1.12 or what ever it is now u think that may be causing this problem and if so is there a way to down graded it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all   MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:03 pm

yea thats probably why.

Grab the 1.109 game.dll from this thread Grab it here

and overwrite your old game.dll with it.

Make a backup just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
methanas

PostSubject: Re: MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all   MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:11 am

wow man it works thanks sooo much now if i can just figure out y my derdias ui keeps making my game crash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all   MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY ui makes my client crash and i cant see any skills at all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antebellum :: Antebellum :: Antebellum - Help Request-
Jump to: