Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth

Go down 
+2
Anubi
Carden
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Carden

Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth Empty
PostSubject: Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth   Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 am

Greetings,

As the title reads, I am suggesting you lower the amount of spec points that the custom classes get in order that they actually have to CHOOSE to have kick ass abilities that dont interrupt and do heavy damage OR have some balanced utility and decent stealth. As it stands, they can get 50 composite stealth easily, while dishing out instant dps and damage mitigation.

Currently, custom stealthers can stealth with impunity and be equally undetectable from pure stealth classes like archers and assassins, with the added bonus of all the custom overpowered bullshit that they rain down when they decide to unstealth. Their main attacks do not require stealth (see: perf, bs, crit shot, etc), so can we please give them some sort spec point dilemma to help balance them?

Use the minstril as a model, if the concept blows your mind.
Back to top Go down
Anubi

PostSubject: Re: Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth   Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:43 pm

and seems that stealth lore is bugged
Back to top Go down
Carden

PostSubject: Re: Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth   Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:41 am

There is zero reason that a custom class stealther should be able to destroy two level 50 classic classes at once, Fuuin. Again, I ask you to balance the classes. If you say that stealthers are not supposed to kill tanks, fine, then balance all of them appropriately PLEASE. Without Perforate Artery AND Creeping Death, a normal stealth has virtually no chance against practically anything on this server.

How about some fairplay and balance, rather than flaming the few, if not only, players of non custom bullshit.
Back to top Go down
lusina

PostSubject: Re: Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth   Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 pm

I'm playing an infiltrator for 2 days now and seems the stealth in custom classes is not really fix i mean that they're able to see from far what ever u're melee stealther or bow stealther at least that's not normal ...

Btw atm it's impossible for an infi/ns/SB to kill a tank cause of the fact that PA deal only for 250 to 300 damage with a bleed for 5*~150 so smt like Mastery of pain don't help u that much to kill heavy tank like it's supose to do , i've heard viper is bugged so useless atm , and if u take smt like a juggernaut who got a heal able to put them back from 30% hp to 90+% there is no sens to inc them, i played a NS on uthgard so i know stealther without RR are not able to kill heavy tank easily so it's not a complain but just a point of view :p
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth   Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Good thing NS/SB/Inf got stealth then so they can pick their fights
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
Carden

PostSubject: Re: Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth   Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:08 pm

I wish we could pick our fights, but you gave one of your beloved custom stealth mezzers MOS, so I got popped more than I actually pop myself in order to PA.

You took MOS away from enginoob and vindi, but not the lame ass Trickster? Why the fuck are you protecting this class so much?
Back to top Go down
Jugg

PostSubject: Re: Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth   Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Shouldn't the classes without MoS at least get Camouflage? I mean a Vindicator and Engineer are ranged.

Carden was dueling a trickster, he lost a few duels in thid, he was just outplayed by Lindsaytrk. He did manage to kill them when he landed perferate. I believe what he said was... I killed you Easily, you only beat me by a little.. That was right before he died a couple times, and started raging.
Back to top Go down
Carden

PostSubject: Re: Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth   Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Camo completely offsets MOS as to make it meaningless. So, to answer your question, no.
Back to top Go down
Jugg

PostSubject: Re: Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth   Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Correct it offsets, and gives the non MoS ranged classes a chance to move around without being seen by a class with MoS, will have no effect on them seeing you, any NS/INF/SB that knows what they are doing shouldn't have a problem with this. You just want the advantage instead of a fair fight/balance. Without this, Engineers and Vindicators will be on permanent farm, and Carden might just hit RR3.
Back to top Go down
HERPDERPHURR

PostSubject: Re: Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth   Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 pm

vindi doesn't actually have any stealth based abilities, it's just a perk if you don't instead go into parry or hardcore debuffs/shear spam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth   Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom classes with stealth have TOO much stealth
Page 1 of 1