Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guides to come!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]Wic

[GM]Wic

Guides to come! Empty
PostSubject: Guides to come!   Guides to come! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 4:30 pm

I am sure everyone was curious to know if there are going to be guides like there were in the last phase. Well the answer is yes! I will be continuing to make the guides. These guides will be very detailed in what needs to be done to be a powerful player on Antebellum. A lot of these guides will be spoiler alerts. So I will be adding that to the ones that may spoil it for some. But the following guides that I plan to bring out are

1. Beginners Guide (how to connect, help deciding on what race to play with what class(and yes it will be broken down by each realm), what class are the best to start with(and if you can log more then 1 account this guide will be great for you as well. Because I will also add info for what classes work best together.)
2. Best ways to level and which zones to level in
3. Item Guide. Yes that's right a guide that will break down which items are the best in the game and which ones are not.
4. Boss Guides
5. Quest Guides
Back to top Go down

Guides to come!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antebellum :: Antebellum :: Antebellum - Guides-
Jump to: