Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeHome  AntebellumAntebellum  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

If/when the server does open to the public

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elfwitch

PostSubject: If/when the server does open to the public   Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Hello I was wondering what classes will there be if the server does open up since you stated in a previous post that all custom classes are gone which has me kinda sad since I've always liked the custom classes since it gave a whole new meaning to daoc. Will there be just the normal daoc classes or do you got planned on making new custom classes? Hope to hear back from you soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If/when the server does open to the public   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:33 pm

Ah yea i wasnt beeing very clear actually. Its just the old class names. I am reusing skills/styles/spells. It wont be regular classes.

I trying to merge classes into something else. But some classes might seem similar.

One class wont be back though. Puppet Master.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffapvp.darkbb.com
elfwitch

PostSubject: Re: If/when the server does open to the public   Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:47 am

Thanks for the update! I'm actually kinda glad puppet masters ain't gonna be around this time since they were to strong imo. Can't wait to play on your server again! Insane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If/when the server does open to the public   

Back to top Go down

If/when the server does open to the public
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antebellum :: Antebellum :: Antebellum - Discussion-
Jump to: