Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeHome  AntebellumAntebellum  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Need your help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]Wic

PostSubject: Need your help!   Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:49 pm

I am currently going to be adding some more zones for people to farm in. How ever these zones will require at least 3 to 4 people to do them effectively. I am hoping by adding more zones for people to play with that it will encourage more people to play. So if you have any zones you would like to play in post it here and I will let you know if I can make it happen or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: Need your help!   Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:13 pm

How about Blodfelag taken over Jordheim.

Could make a questline with it as well, one similar to the bandit quests

Would love to see more TOA maps in use as well, always loved how TOA looked.

Or bring Cotswold back and have the chests randomly spawning in Camelot hills like it was a while ago

Want me to keep going? Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: Need your help!   Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:17 pm

Oh oh!! The midgard serpent from actual Norse mythology, make a huge mob with the model id of the floating astral dude, can't remember the name, and ghost it, then set it's roaming to a huge number, neutral aggro, and drop legendary orbs but set respawn time to a very long time.

If it roams it can't be farmed as easily, if the respawn takes too long, nobody will want to sit and wait for it, and if it spawns in random places who knows where it's is. Actually have to hunt it down. People can't sit and farm it for the MULTIPLE legendary orbs drops haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need your help!   Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Making something in Jordheim might be a good idea for a new zone. Its not to big and at the moment its not used for anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffapvp.darkbb.com
[GM]Wic

PostSubject: Jordhiem   Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:06 pm

I am currently adding a new farming zone in Jordheim. Keep in mind though you will not be able to solo this place by any means. It will require that every person in the group be an active player. If you have buff bots you will die. This place will have multiple different bosses that will drop a wide variety of items. (including currency)This will be like other custom zone. Mobs will be able to cast. Mobs will be in groups. The mobs will have a low aggro range and level(had to do this to make it playable or it would require a bg to do). there will be 1 main boss known as King Totolo and he will have a Great Guardian. These will be the two toughest bosses in the zone. I will post again when I have completed the zone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need your help!   

Back to top Go down

Need your help!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antebellum :: Antebellum :: Antebellum - Discussion-
Jump to: