Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live Empty
PostSubject: Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live   Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 5:03 pm

Ancient Lands content
-- 3 Classes will be added Minstrel, Animist and Warlock. They have been tweaked abit from their livelike states.
-- Big new area with alot of exploration.
-- Challenging mobs
-- Master Levels (Original skills so some of them are not usefull ex. Summon Wood and might be changed later)
---- 10 Challenging Trials to get the Master Levels. Will require exploration and luck.
-- New Adaptable Ancient Weapons
-- New Advanced Adapting Orbs.
-- Claimable town with chest rewards.
---- The guards in the claimable town has friendly fire. That means you can damage them and they can damage you even if you are the owner of the town.
-- Around 60 Rare Mobs with a bounty on their head that can be claimed each day.
-- Two new currencies. Ancient Fragments and Ancient Idols. These can be used to buy stuff.
-- And other secrets.

Fixes

- Guard healers should have shorter range, weaker heals and longer cast time.
- Lowered Hunter Pet strength.
- Lowered pet melee damage in general.
- Trickster should be able to use left axe in left hand now.
- All Demonic Rings/Belts/Cloaks are removed. (Except for those owned by Suki.. He can keep his since he reported the bug.) Sorry to anyone who didnt exploit the bug.
- Adapting orbs do not stack anymore.
- Pillar damage nerfed 50%
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
elfwitch

PostSubject: Re: Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live   Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:05 am

Seeing how someone gets to keep their items that they got from exploiting a bug is not going to want to make players to play this server anymore. They should have stopped exploiting that bug imo. But seeing how nobody else will have access to these items, I think I shall finally call it quits with this server and say my farewells to daoc. I loved this server but the way it changes each time it goes down and you got to redo everything you previously did and not to mention not being able to access certain zones anymore to get certain loot like the demonic items, I'll just say farewell and good luck with the server!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live   Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:19 am

I am just rewarding honesty.

Also he got to keep the items on one of his characters.
He didnt exploit to get the original items so no exploit at all.

The items are not removed from the game just from the inventory of all players.

The item are still in the same place as before just fixed so they cant be traded.

They where always supposed to be bound to a character and it even says so on the item yet noone has reported it untill now.

Good luck to you.

Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
Doomzdave

PostSubject: Re: Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live   Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 6:29 pm

I noticed the buffbot does not give power regen anymore. With this change would it be ok to add serenity and maybe raging power to the Light Bringer RAs?
Back to top Go down
lecktore

PostSubject: Re: Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live   Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 7:00 pm

Hi Doom,

Use Mana Field from Ml, works nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live   Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch 9.0 Ancient Lands - Now Live
Page 1 of 1