Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch 7.2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Patch 7.2  Empty
PostSubject: Patch 7.2    Patch 7.2  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 2:06 pm

- Fixed the Shade Trainer

- Added a server guide to the starting areas. Here you can read alittle about the classes, rules, dungeons etc. (its still work in progress with the info but its a start.) If anyone is willing to write up a decent description on the classes il be more than happy to use them on the npc.

- Beggar spell lines are baseline for now to make them more viable to play.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
aidsgaming

Patch 7.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 7.2    Patch 7.2  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Shade trainer wont talk to you once you become a shade. So you cant level or train.
Back to top Go down
elfwitch

Patch 7.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 7.2    Patch 7.2  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 8:09 am

Would it be possible to add a merchant for the globs of ectoplasm? I've been looking all over the place for the past 2 days and I've still yet to find one anywhere. Also could you please lower the aggro range of mobs in 7 deadly sins and cow level since it's ridiculously stupid high. Mobs starts to attack you through the walls (in 7 deadly sins) before you even get a chance to see them and if you move to fast in cow level, the whole camp of mobs is right on top of you destroying you every time and that's a bit ridiculous. Mobs that comes in a damn hoard with a huge aggro range is a good way to make people quit. I've played here many of times before and yet not once did I even get far in cow level since the mobs would overpower you with their numbers seeing how there is caster cows, archers, tanks and stealth cows which is a bit to tough with the high aggro range. I really do love this server, but there needs to be some changes made otherwise we will never have a decent pop. Hope to see some adjustments made before I end up hanging up the hammer with daoc since this is the only server I'll really play anymore.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Patch 7.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 7.2    Patch 7.2  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:39 am

Will take a look at 7 Sins dungeon at some point. The line of sight in dungeons are so bad but i dont want the dungeon with best gear to be easy either.

But the cow level is a level where you go and see how far you get before dying. Its supposed to be painful and annoying and almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Patch 7.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 7.2    Patch 7.2  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch 7.2
Page 1 of 1