Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeHome  AntebellumAntebellum  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cow Level Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
elfwitch

PostSubject: Cow Level Area   Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:50 am

I was wondering if some of the mobs from each camp can be reduced so that 2-4 players can actually be able to go through and kill the mobs instead of being insta killed if you move in to far since ALL the mobs have a ridiculous aggro range. Currently with the way it's set up you can only kill mobs at the entrance with you barely moving. I would love to be able to get to the cow king so I could try to kill him. Otherwise right now all you can do is just kill the mobs at the entrance and in order to do that you must have a puppet master with you otherwise your getting your ass handed to you on a golden platter dish since they all come at you at once if you move to close at a far distance....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lecktore

PostSubject: Re: Cow Level Area   Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:21 pm

Dont play solo, is a Grp zone !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elfwitch

PostSubject: Re: Cow Level Area   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:19 pm

Since you clearly didn't understand what I said. I said 2-4 players. Did I say solo? No. So clean your noggin and learn to read better. I know it's not a place to solo at. But with the group cap at 4 it's still IMPOSSIBLE to even try to find the cow king. Me and my buddy tried it lastnight with a total of 7 characters and we could not make it in that far before we died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lecktore

PostSubject: Re: Cow Level Area   Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:22 am

yahh is ok...

But Active Player better for Cow, and Cow King is when you walk left the wall ....but Cow king is very very hard, we have tryed first boss before cow king is a Melee class, you need Melee for it, Range instand dead, Cow king had Loooooong attack range,

We have Tryed with 4 player, no chance :)...

i can bring you to the Cowing if you need, send me ingame Drefkasss or Lecktor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cow Level Area   

Back to top Go down

Cow Level Area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1