Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeHome  AntebellumAntebellum  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Farming and shit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wookerz

PostSubject: Farming and shit   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Hello guys.

I've restarted playing there since the i50 buff. I've been farming for 2 days with different classes ( Purifier, Puppet Master, and so on.. ) and I, and other guys aswell, think that farming and looting items are way too hard the way it is.

I mean, on 'old' Antebellum, Creature Camp was hard, but killable, and you were highly rewarded, mostly by Soul Crystals. In my 2 days of farm, I found 0 Soul Crystals and maybe 100 Soul Shards so far. I think it is a bit too much for people that would start the server when they don't know anything.

The mobs in RvR are badly made, I mean, some deal no damages, some are way too tanky, some evade or parry EVERY hit ( I counted 16 evades in a row yesterday on my Reaper. ), and so on.

A little add or remake the Creature Camp would be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanis

PostSubject: I agree   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:02 am

I agree, the Derelin Crashers are way too powerful, every class uses a proc to do most of their damage, Derelin Crasher either need a nerf or just be removed, I spent 210 minutes trying to kill ONE and the drops arent worth the fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Farming and shit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1