Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buff me so so good

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanis

Tanis

Buff me so so good Empty
PostSubject: Buff me so so good   Buff me so so good Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:09 am

I had an idea, instead of an npc buff bot that buffs you and (if your pet is buffed by this npc) your pet, or even bringing back the old buffs, why not a make ONE buff that gives bases and spec buffs? All in one, one spell to cast, simple and sweet. If you make pet buffs, give them level 25 buffs.

Another idea for pet buffs, ONE buff that gives them all the buffs(at lvl 25 value), only classes that can have a pet can have it. You can place the pet buff in the abilities slot like you did with the purifiers' baseline buffs...

Just an idea I had...
Back to top Go down
Infuenza

Infuenza

Buff me so so good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buff me so so good   Buff me so so good Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:56 pm

the issue with that is there IS a buff like that, but it stacks with all other buffs, and goes beyond the buff cap. so people could easily get extremely high stats with self buffs or buff potions
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ForsakenXach
Tanis

Tanis

Buff me so so good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buff me so so good   Buff me so so good Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:25 am

Remove the self buffs, remove buff potions. Boom working spell.
Back to top Go down
Infuenza

Infuenza

Buff me so so good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buff me so so good   Buff me so so good Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:13 am

that defeats the purpose of the game, self buffs and potions play a large role in DAoC
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ForsakenXach
Tanis

Tanis

Buff me so so good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buff me so so good   Buff me so so good Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:29 am

but nobody uses the buff potions
Back to top Go down
elfwitch

Buff me so so good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buff me so so good   Buff me so so good Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Actually a lot of people uses the buff potions. You may not see it but i tend to use the invigoration potions on all my toons since they tend to be better then the buff bot invigoration buff even tho they both have the same value. The potion is just more effective then the buffbot one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buff me so so good Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buff me so so good   Buff me so so good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buff me so so good
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antebellum :: Antebellum :: Antebellum - Suggestions-
Jump to: