Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeHome  AntebellumAntebellum  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pets are.. funny

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wookerz

PostSubject: Pets are.. funny   Tue May 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi there. Now that we have an amazing auto instant buffbot with CAPPED buffs ( How amazing... Joke. ) now, every pets are totally broken.

Yeah, if you buff yourself with a pet near to you, he gets buffed aswell. The pet gonna spam hits very very very quickly, and with some petsl ike Leon, you'll get perma hit with his DD, which means instant death while the summoner just runs around you. It happens aswell for the Mechanoid doing 500 per hit, or anything else. So please, before adding useless buffbots when we could buff ourselves, fix the pets. Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pets are.. funny   Tue May 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Wasnt aware of this. The buffbot isnt supposed to buff pets. So either it gets changed on the bot or we add the old buffs again instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffapvp.darkbb.com
Wookerz

PostSubject: Re: Pets are.. funny   Tue May 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Thanks ya. Pets with DD like Mechanoid or Summoner's pets are a pain in the ass.

By the way, fix the SwashBucklers please, their shear is bugged, it takes off like 40x more that supposed to be, and it doesn't remove when you /rel. I can add a pic of my jugg with 1 str, 4 con, 1 dex and 1 qui

EDIT : If you could also fix the aggro/reset of mobs. Some people use 2 Witch Doctors, put totems at 2 points of the boss' range and the boss just run from one point to another one without hitting them because of reset bug, so they can kill the boss without any prob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infuenza

PostSubject: Re: Pets are.. funny   Wed May 15, 2013 1:30 am

I noticed that last night nd fixed it just needs a reboot idk if there has been one yet or not. Also BB values will be decreased when i have time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ForsakenXach
elfwitch

PostSubject: Re: Pets are.. funny   Fri May 17, 2013 8:07 am

Well since pets can't get buffs now can y'all please increase the damage with alchemist pets? With buffs my pet did like 40 to 50ish dmg max per hit. Now without buffs my pet does 15dmg or lower a hit. Pets should be able to get buffs in some form or way. Just cap the buffs a pet can get. Like players get red buffs and say that pets can get blue buffs max? And for those pets that hits like a truck with buffs should just have their pet dmg lowered so all classes do not have to suffer from it. Otherwise i don't see the point in classes that have pets that won't be able to receive buffs to try to fight certain bosses etc. And there is also the option of adding buffs that you can give your pet but have them set at a certain value so that pets are not to op'd (like the blue buffs as capped buffs for pets.) Witch doctors and summoner's don't really need pet buffs since there pets do wicked damage already as it is. One of the summoner's pets unbuffed has hit me before for 1300dmg (the one that takes forever to cast) on my ember mage and he's fully capped everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pets are.. funny   Fri May 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Alchemist isnt a class that relies on the pet. Its just a bonus. It dont need to hit harder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffapvp.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pets are.. funny   

Back to top Go down

Pets are.. funny
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1