Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the forest walker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dacmac69(Sky)

the forest walker Empty
PostSubject: the forest walker   the forest walker Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:55 am

can we take a look at that class? i think the server will be a little more playable if there were more than like 6 effective classes. forest walkers need some uninteruptable shots, alchs need some sort of dmg boost to make them into more than a sprinting heal/buff bot, summoners need to be able to dual wield again for a slight dmg increase, dream weaver needs looked at again, wight dmg from reanimator needs taken down by about 25%, or just take the debuff off, slayers miss more than hit, i dont see the harm in giving them the scythe line with no style in it instead of the polearm spec line these are just off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Infuenza

Infuenza

the forest walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the forest walker   the forest walker Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:10 am

Part of why i was given admin was to do more than adjust the few spells they get at 40+ im actually going to work on completing the classes as well as taking a good look at the classes concidered complete.

on a side note, im also working on fixing Icons. Marksman icons have been fixed and i hope to get as many other classes looking as "normal" (for icons and such) as possible lol

all these will be done, but it takes time, which me and fuuin have little of. I plan to spend alot of my nights slaving away after work, but tonight.. i sleep, i havnt slept in two days. with that good night, and have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ForsakenXach

the forest walker
Page 1 of 1