Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeHome  AntebellumAntebellum  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Realm Speed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
elfwitch

PostSubject: Realm Speed   Thu May 09, 2013 5:29 am

Hello i was wondering if something can be done about the realm speed. I'm constantly being accussed of speed hacking by multiple people when i'm on my ember mage all because i have realm speed and run while i'm sprinting and when someone tries to attack me and doesn't do any damage it doesn't break it. Realm speed also does not break if i attack someone. Hopefully this issue can be resolved because i'm getting closer and closer to quitting the server so i don't have to deal with these immature kids always accusing me of speedhacking while i have not used a speedhack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dacmac69(Sky)

PostSubject: Re: Realm Speed   Thu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm

....to be fair. if you know the speed doesnt break when you attack someone and you cast while moving, youre abusing a bug....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elfwitch

PostSubject: Re: Realm Speed   Fri May 10, 2013 3:47 am

Actually a lot of people takes advantage of it. And what am i suppose to do then just stop to let them break the realm speed? Which if i do that then i don't even have a chance at killing a single tank class. I'm only able to kill tanks by running in circles or trying to get away until they give up to where i turn around then and attack them more. So no i'm not going to stop so i can be killed by a tank classes that can easily kill me in 3-4 hits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realm Speed   

Back to top Go down

Realm Speed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1