Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Self Stat Buffs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kandrala

Self Stat Buffs? Empty
PostSubject: Self Stat Buffs?   Self Stat Buffs? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Something I noticed.

Fully buffed, my Vindicator gets +147 to Str, Con, and Dex, and +86 to Quickness and Acuity.

Whereas my Trickster only gets +114 to Str, Con, and Dex, and +57 to Quickness (and assuming 57 to acuity.)

I've checked over my Vindicator's items. There no stat buff in any of her items. So its not that.
I unequipped all of the items giving + to all skills, thinking maybe it was that. Nope.

Completely naked, my Vindicators buffs are much better than my Tricksters.

Looking at other characters, my Dragon Slayer's and Engineer's buffs are the same as my Tricksters, whereas my Reanimator's buffs are the same as my Vindicator's.

So I guess the question is: Are pure casters supposed to have better buffs than non pure-casters? Or is this a bug?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Self Stat Buffs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Stat Buffs?   Self Stat Buffs? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:37 pm

They should be the same since its the same spells. Cant explain why they would be different. :/
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com

Self Stat Buffs?
Page 1 of 1