Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeHome  AntebellumAntebellum  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ember Mage Overpowered

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Craze

PostSubject: Ember Mage Overpowered   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 pm

A single Ember Mage has the DPS output to kill my Alchemist WHILE chain healing with Mastery of Concentration 3. This has happened multiple times, I tried interupting between heals and running out of sight but they can run while casting thier high damage spells. I had no other characters attacking me, I am Fully templated (TOAs nearly capped, 26+ to all resists, +101 Con Dex Acuity), Was not diseased or anything, I have AoM 4, And I used my instas and A healing pot too. That type of damage against a MOC 3 healer with the stats that I have is extremely overpowered. They are a cool class, and should do high damages - but this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lestat

PostSubject: Re: Ember Mage Overpowered   Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:37 pm

all caster at this server are op but ember does kill a dk with full resists in 2 or 3 seconds seconds rofl 4 hit, nerf this and remove castings at walking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oba

PostSubject: Re: Ember Mage Overpowered   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:54 pm

i think the dmg is ok but the ember shouldnt do that high dmg while beeing allowed to move. other player will never have a chance to escape. so make that dmg without moving or if you will let it be with moving you have to lower it a bunch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lestat

PostSubject: Re: Ember Mage Overpowered   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:33 pm

oba wrote:
i think the dmg is ok but the ember shouldnt do that high dmg while beeing allowed to move. other player will never have a chance to escape. so make that dmg without moving or if you will let it be with moving you have to lower it a bunch.
rofl dmg is ok? 3k damage on full con resicap char in 2 or 3 seconds wirthout chance to interrupt?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ember Mage Overpowered   

Back to top Go down

Ember Mage Overpowered
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1