Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeHome  AntebellumAntebellum  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shapeshifter damage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anubi

PostSubject: Shapeshifter damage   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:11 am

hi, the shapeshifter weapon damage is very low, i think that hammer mastery line don't change the damage, i see that pther classes make from 150 to 200 dmg with 1h, i see jugg make 200+procs, heal 1000, have mezz (fear), have pet, a sort of root etc, and is a very heavy tank, it's too close to superman.
The shapeshifter that is a "MELEE CLASS" have only: a good group heal (only if have spec mother earth), some shapes that give chants (i don't see many differences, the abs shape still get high dmg from enemy, the only that seems working good are the cold wolf shape and the fire shape (not high dmg near 180 dmg).

Anyway with my shapeshifter (full cap) 1h i make like 30/40 dmg with medium resist enemy, on heavy tanks i make like 10 or less, with 2h i make 70 dmg.....lol
If i don't have one dmg shape activated i make no dmg, and if i have a dmg shape activated i still make a low dmg, some good spells on shapeshifter are claw, maul, and rip (recast raised......) but no range interrupt/dmg/snare/root or something like that.

I think that shapeshifter need more melee dmg, one or two ranged spells and a better style proc HoT (now is 50 maybe 75 or 100 is more equilibrate to other classes spells/proc/styles)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krossfire

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter damage   Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:32 pm

maybe, and just maybe... you should try a different spec?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anubi

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter damage   Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:50 pm

i used like 5 single 2 full, 3 toa and another char too.

The weapon damage is 50 or less (0 on deathknight,warrior,jugg etc. heavy tanks) the only dmg that can i make is the proc dmg that isn't too high (near 180)
but there are classes that make from 300+500 with weapon and make more dmg with procs/spells too.

The shapeshifter is a melee class, not a healer,not a bb, not a caster, there are classes more stronger that have (ranged) istant/castable spells.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aidsgaming

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter damage   Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 am

i think this kid needs to learn daoc before he suggests how things SHOULD be...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter damage   

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifter damage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1