Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

might i suggest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dacmac69(Sky)

might i suggest  Empty
PostSubject: might i suggest    might i suggest  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Is there a possibility of making the keep lord worth bloodstones or shards to drive up thid rvr? The pvp aspect is going well, but nothing beats a good keep siege. or realm wide incentives for owning CK, the merchants offer incentives for people that have been grinding out and have some coin, but maybe a realm wide rp boost, or spell or melee dmg buff will make everyone have some skin in the game. as for the nerf on classic classes i agree, its the right thing to do. the incentives for donating arent appealing i dont think, donating and creating an item and not getting it. Maybe let someone creat an item then put it on the ck merch or the shard merch and give it to the donator for free. it doesnt give any advantage to the donator.

Thanks,

Sky-randomnamehere
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

might i suggest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: might i suggest    might i suggest  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:57 pm

The keeps are so easy to take adding it to them wouldnt be smart. Keep trading etc might start then.

There shouldnt have to be any incentives to donate. People should just donate if they like the server. But if people could care less if the server is up or down then they shouldnt donate ofcorse.

And i cant give donators anything since i follow the DOL rules. No donations may give donaters any advantage. So they cant get any items either from donating I know there are other servers that do things differently with donations that give donators advantages like RP transfer etc. But i dont.

There wont be any corruption on my server or pay to win options
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
dacmac69(Sky)

might i suggest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: might i suggest    might i suggest  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:00 pm

how does that give an advantage to the donator if joe schmoe can go to a merchant and buy it? and the realm wide buff for ck ownership wouldnt incite a mass keep trade, just rvr.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

might i suggest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: might i suggest    might i suggest  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Well you didnt say he had to buy it. It can be added to a merchant or a mob as it is now. Thats an option the donator decides

dacmac69 wrote:
Is there a possibility of making the keep lord worth bloodstones or shards to drive up thid rvr? The pvp aspect is going well, but nothing beats a good keep siege. or realm wide incentives for owning CK, the merchants offer incentives for people that have been grinding out and have some coin, but maybe a realm wide rp boost, or spell or melee dmg buff will make everyone have some skin in the game. as for the nerf on classic classes i agree, its the right thing to do. the incentives for donating arent appealing i dont think, donating and creating an item and not getting it. Maybe let someone creat an item then put it on the ck merch or the shard merch and give it to the donator for free. it doesnt give any advantage to the donator.

Thanks,

Sky-randomnamehere
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
Carden

might i suggest  Empty
PostSubject: word   might i suggest  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Admin wrote:
The keeps are so easy to take adding it to them wouldnt be smart. Keep trading etc might start then.

There shouldnt have to be any incentives to donate. People should just donate if they like the server. But if people could care less if the server is up or down then they shouldnt donate ofcorse.

And i cant give donators anything since i follow the DOL rules. No donations may give donaters any advantage. So they cant get any items either from donating I know there are other servers that do things differently with donations that give donators advantages like RP transfer etc. But i dont.

There wont be any corruption on my server or pay to win options

I like your style, Admin. I'll donate 5 bucks as soon as I can figure out a suitably clever and ostensibly unoffensive name for an item.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

might i suggest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: might i suggest    might i suggest  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

might i suggest
Page 1 of 1