Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Purifier Bugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vyrus

Purifier Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Purifier Bugs   Purifier Bugs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:51 pm

A couple of things I have noticed from PvE and PvP as well.

First bug is a random bug, meaning it doesn't happen every time, but the second style in the 3 part frontal chain does not always proc. It doesn't get resisted(it doesn't say the mob/person has resisted in combat log) it just doesn't go off at all. This only happens occasionally.

Second bug is the pet. I'm not sure if it is supposed to hit from range or just combat, but when cast on a player in thid at range, the pet just stands there and does nothing. This bug will also happen on mobs if using at range, but sometimes it will attack the mob from range. I have not seen it hit a player from range yet, only in melee combat.

Third bug is RR. RR does not add to all skills like it should. I'm rr3 and I have no +to either spell lines, parry, nor two-handed.

Fourth bug has happened to me twice now, but I don't know what causes it. Whenever I go to cast my spells, sometimes it will tell me I am already casting a spell and will cast it after I'm finished. This bug does not go away unless I log out. Not sure if any other puris have had this problem, might be connected to rez spell.

Fifth bug is the AE rez. The spell info says it is a area rez, but it only rezs one person at a time. I have tested in Thid and DF, both bodies very near each other and it only rezed my target.

I have also noticed that when you ding champ level 5, you are allowed to wield one-handed weapons and a small shield on puris, but when you log out, it removes the ability. Question: Is this a glitch, or are they supposed to be able to use small shield/one-handed weapons at cl5(Like live).

-Disintegrater 50th Level Purifier

Last edited by Vyrus on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Other bugs)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Purifier Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purifier Bugs   Purifier Bugs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:41 pm

First Problem isnt fixable by me its a core code bug i think.

Second. yea it can be wierd im gonna change it at some point to a different spell.

Third. No custom classes gain from RR. Dont know when il fix that.

Fourth. The AE rez can cause that if you use it without a target. if you do that then type /stopcast

Fifth. I heard people say it was working so i assumed that was the case IL check it out in the db.
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com

Purifier Bugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antebellum :: Antebellum :: Antebellum - Bug Reports :: Spell/Proc Bugs-
Jump to: