Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CL lines for engineer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobodiez

CL lines for engineer Empty
PostSubject: CL lines for engineer    CL lines for engineer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:56 am

i went the healer buff line and for some reason i dont recive the base line buffs but i get the spec line buffs i belive this is a bug also warlock spread heal wasnt workin lastnight dono if it chaged in .4 patch but might want to look in to it a bit and also engineer was able to use any 1h weapon and staffs and small shield they can only use small shield and staff now its that bugged to ? if not y cant they use any 1h weapon not like they get any styles and not one staff out of the 20 or so i got have any useful stats for them some weapons do please let me know. if u got any questions just look up Death Inc my guild its only me and a friend so chances are its me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

CL lines for engineer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL lines for engineer    CL lines for engineer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:47 am

Il look into it.

There is no base and spec line for CL you just pick the skills you want off the list.

The engineer should be able to use some 1handers again after next restart.
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com

CL lines for engineer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antebellum :: Antebellum :: Antebellum - Bug Reports :: Spell/Proc Bugs-
Jump to: