Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeHome  AntebellumAntebellum  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Custom Classes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Custom Classes   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:39 pm

These are the old custom classes. And are pretty much complete.

The new custom classes are not complete and is missing skills and spells.

Very short introduction to the custom classes.

Every race and starting class can become anything.!!!!

!!!Nerfs are not uncommon for the custom classes.!!!

(Alb) Engineer - Ranged Class - Base class : Rogues and Stalker - Race : Inconnu, Briton and Saracen - Armor : Leather

Engineer is a rogue class that can use bombs and different gadgets and robots to devastate the enemy. On top of this he can also use stealth to ambush unknowing enemies.

(Mid) Juggernaut - Melee Tank -  Base class : Viking - Race : Troll, Mino - Armor : Chain

The Juggernaut is a tank class and can withstand a lot of damage and wont go down easily. He has a long list of shield styles regular styles and buffs to help him out.

(Alb) Marksman - Ranged Class - Base class : Albion rogue - Race : Inconnu, Briton, Saracen and Highlander - Armor : Chain

The Marksman is a ranged bow class that cannot stealth but in return gets a wide array of shots they can use on the run.

(Hib) Purifier - Melee Class - Base class : Guardian - Race : Elf, Luri and Celt - Armor : Cloth

Melee class that use a 2hander to disintegrate the enemy with powerfull fire attacks.

(Hib) Shapeshifter - Melee Class - Base Class : Naturalist - Race : Celt, Firbolg, Sylvan - Armor : Studded

Shapeshifters can turn into alot of different creatures with different abilities. Some of the things he can transform into is a werewolf, elementals, different cat creatures and more. The shapeshifter has a natural tough skin and alot of endurance so they get improved stats as they level up. This makes them unable to take on some of the gifts other classes can bestow on others. They also get a heal line so they can take on the roll of a healer when needed.

(Hib) Monk - Melee Hybrid - Base Class : Guardian - Race : Celt and Shar - Armor : Leather

Spiritual melee fighter. They use fist weapons and a variety of spiritual attacks and buffs to prevail.

(Alb) Death Knight - Melee Hybrid - Base Class : Fighter - Race : Highlander, Inconnu, Saracen - Armor : Plate

Corrupted paladin who deal death and carnage wherever he goes.

Pact Info:
Blood Pact - Chance to curse the enemy and reducing their armor absorbtion.
Warped Armor - Chance for enemy to take damage when attacking you.
Chaos Pact - Chance to cause extra damage when attacking the enemy.
Leeching Pact - Chance to steal life from your enemy when attacking.
Dark Pact - Chance to gain a dangerus damage feedback aura when beeing hit.

(Mid) Trickster - Melee Hybrid - Base Class : Rogue - Race : Norseman, Kobold - Armor : Leather

Stealth class who use trickery and cheap attacks.

(Hib) Vindicator - Caster - Base Class : Guardian - Race : Shar, Firbolg, Sylvan and Mino - Armor : Cloth

Deadly spellcaster with a wide array of destructive spells that will annihilate the enemy fast if they are not carefull.

(Alb) Alchemist - Caster Hybrid - Base Class : Mage - Race : Briton, Inconnu, Saracen, Avalonian and Half Ogre - Armor : Studded

The Alchemist is a hybrid that will toss potions or use his dangerus Homunculus in combat.

(Mid) Witch Hunter - Ranged Hybrid - Base Class : Rogue and Viking - Race : Norseman, Troll, Dwarf, Frostalf and Valkyn - Armor : Studded

The Witch Hunter is a rogue operator who will stop at nothing to cleanse the world of Albs and Hibs. He uses a crossbow and has alot of short ranged attacs that will destroy the infidels.

Dragon Slayer - Supportive/Melee Hybrid - Base Class : All - Race : All - Armor : Studded

The Dragon Slayer is a hybrid warrior who uses dragon magic to defeat their foes. They can use various styles for either destroying their foe or helping their friends. Recommended spec is 1 Style Line, Dragon Slayer Magic and one of the other 3 Slayer Magics. Flexible spec is dps styles and Piercing is support styles.

Forrest Walker - Stealth Archer - Base Class : All - Race : All

Stealth archer with dangerus single target sniping abilities.

Shade - Stealth Assassin - Base Class : All - Race : All

Stealther focusing on taking out other stealth classes and fast.

Reaper - Melee DPS - Base Class : All - Race : All

Melee class very dangerus to other melee classes.

Extra Note.
Skill - Spiritus Raptor - Very low chance to kill the enemy instant.
Skill - Rondo of Death - Low chance when attacked in melee to sentence the attacker to death.

Chaos Mage - Ranged DPS - Base Class : All - Race : All

Devestating Single target and aoe long range mage. If you see one you better kill it fast or you are dead.

Reanimator - Ranged Pet Spammer - Base Class : All - Race : All

Spell caster who focus on using undead pets to kill the enemy.

Dream Weaver - Pet Caster - Base Class : All - Race : All

Spell caster who casts through his pet wile beeing immortal untill the pet dies.

Light Bringer - Supportive Healer - Base Class : All - Race : All

The Light Bringer is a melee tankish support class that can heal and give usefull chants. It can also use pillars to deal great damage to enemys.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:33 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffapvp.darkbb.com
dacmac69(Sky)

PostSubject: Re: Custom Classes   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:56 pm

forgive me, im not a programmer at all. are we supposed to DO something with this code?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Custom Classes   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Not at all hehe. It was just a fast and lazy way of showing what base classes and races each class can be
Back to top Go down
dacmac69(Sky)

PostSubject: Re: Custom Classes   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:30 pm

O thank god. i was about to email my highschool java/C++ teacher.

Thanks,

Sky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhoadbuffs

PostSubject: Dragonslayer   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Could you please decrease cast time on dragon slayer, I dont know if at 50 the spells get faster, but a 15 second spell for xping is very hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anubi

PostSubject: Re: Custom Classes   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:56 am

Rhoadbuffs wrote:
Could you please decrease cast time on dragon slayer, I dont know if at 50 the spells get faster, but a 15 second spell for xping is very hard.

you must make the chambers, you "can't" cast that spells like normal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwenstefani

PostSubject: Re: Custom Classes   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:56 am

Anubi wrote:
Rhoadbuffs wrote:

you must make the chambers, you "can't" cast that spells like normal

You get Dragon Force Chambers...

You'll have 4-6 I believe.. you preload them with spells

Click it then click a Primary & Secondary spell on each one, then they are instant....

Its the way it should be currently...

You do most of you're damage in styles anyways....

The spells you preload into instant (will have 4-6 instants after all are preloaded)

are for when you want to just straight mow someone.. or backups... or for alot of aggro... I assume...

They seem to be working the way they were intended...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackdaws

PostSubject: Re: Custom Classes   Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:17 am

Dragon Slayer chambers are working nicely, except one single Target DoT isnt infact a DoT but a low DD spell atm...so that should be fixed IMO. Also, add RAs when possible my DS is almost rr3 and no ras to buy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwierzak

PostSubject: Re: Custom Classes   Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:11 pm

I would like to see a class similar to animist where u can groundtarget cast your pets to serve you and kill your enemys but not only 5-10pets i would like to see atleast 20 ^^ would be rly funny class :).
It's posible to make that class ? Thx for answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Custom Classes   Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Anything is possible. The Witch Doctor has pets like that. Just not that many at once.
Back to top Go down
Zwierzak

PostSubject: Re: Custom Classes   Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:36 am

Admin wrote:
Anything is possible. The Witch Doctor has pets like that. Just not that many at once.
More posible pets would be rly welcome can't w8 for update ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elfwitch

PostSubject: Re: Custom Classes   Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:35 pm

Are ember mages going to get a rr5 ability? I'm rr5 on mine and i don't have one yet.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerull

PostSubject: Re: Custom Classes   Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:32 pm

need an update..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Custom Classes   Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:32 am

Yea it do need a update.

If anyone wanna write up a better description on each classes i would be open to using that instead.

Removed some of the classes not used anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Classes   

Back to top Go down

Custom Classes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1