Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing out some stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Testing out some stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Testing out some stuff.   Testing out some stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 12:36 pm

The server went boom last time and i dont have a new dedicated server.

Im playing around with a shitty non dedicated server.
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
dacmac69(Sky)

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some stuff.   Testing out some stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 10:01 pm

coolio, ill try to pop on and mess around. started playing pheonix recently so gotta figure out how to do this and that without messing up my game on phonix
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some stuff.   Testing out some stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 10:08 pm

You do that. I am still tweaking some stuff. It seems to be pretty hard to get started as a new char. So that is something im looking into when i got the time to work on it.
Back to top Go down
dacmac69(Sky)

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some stuff.   Testing out some stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 10:48 pm

yeah its tough starting, id add the skald chant line for some regen and speed etc. at the starting merch
Back to top Go down
dacmac69(Sky)

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some stuff.   Testing out some stuff. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 8:29 pm

looks like everything turned to cloth, need sprint abillity, also lost the ability to wear anything but cloth. got the bruteslayer line and it said it gave me the baseline but it didnt. also how do we remove a line or is there a way yet? i love the sandbox feel fyi
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some stuff.   Testing out some stuff. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 10:49 pm

Everything has 5% Abs. Only advantage with other than cloth is higher af.

Il add the Sprint for tomorrow.

Bruteslayer has no baseline. There is a Dragonslayer magic that might be baseline that combo with the Bruteslayer. That has to be found also.

There is no way to remove a single spec line. I looked into it and i wasnt quite sure how to do it sadly.

Back to top Go down
dacmac69(Sky)

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some stuff.   Testing out some stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 10:12 pm

are there any skill lines hidden in certain loot pools or is it all rog?
Back to top Go down
dacmac69(Sky)

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some stuff.   Testing out some stuff. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 10:20 pm

server down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing out some stuff.   Testing out some stuff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing out some stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antebellum :: Antebellum :: Antebellum - Announcements-
Jump to: