Antebellum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antebellum

Antebellum

HomeAntebellumGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily Challenge Quest at Galpen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elfwitch

Daily Challenge Quest at Galpen Empty
PostSubject: Daily Challenge Quest at Galpen   Daily Challenge Quest at Galpen Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 3:12 am

Hello I was wondering if you got plans on adding a quest for the challenge II dungeon since the first quest corresponds to the first challenge dungeon and I'm not seeing a quest anywhere for the second challenge?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily Challenge Quest at Galpen   Daily Challenge Quest at Galpen Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 8:23 am

Should be one will check it
Back to top Go down
https://ffapvp.darkbb.com
elfwitch

PostSubject: Re: Daily Challenge Quest at Galpen   Daily Challenge Quest at Galpen Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 1:49 am

In the second daily challenge dungeon, the shield you got to follow to get over the exploding lava, could you adjust it some seeing how you can be directly in the shield and it's giving you the shield also but the lava still kills you. Tried doing it with a char that has 3k hp and I can't even get past it to find the 5th object.

edit: nvm i see what to do now. You gotta attack the mob first so it gives you the hp buff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Challenge Quest at Galpen   Daily Challenge Quest at Galpen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Challenge Quest at Galpen
Page 1 of 1